Tuesday 13 December 2011

Mirena not coming out today. I freaked...was too damn chicken to be by myself. I've had about 4 various IUD's put in and removed over the years - no problem what-so-ever but today I just couldn't get over thinking I was going to pass out afterwards (or in the waiting room waiting beforehand) when trying to pay. Some vasovagal response or something. Damn it, Damn it. I'm so damn useless and hopeless. How pathetic - 40 years old and terrified in my own skin.

It could have been out by now. Oh well...re-booked for Thursday when husband can come too - it might be useful if ***** is there because we can talk with GP about my depression, the medication etc. And  if doctor tries to talk me out of having it removed there will be two against one!



No comments:

Post a Comment