Wednesday 14 December 2011

Fuck you anxiety - fuck off

Fuck you - you fuckin arsehole, panic attacks. You're getting on my fucking nerves - literally! You need to go away you sneaky piece of shit! Go fuck yourself I'm done with you ! Conniving monster, that wakes up in the morning as soon as I do, if not before, raring to get at me. Anxiety is a very subtle - making 'suggestions' that I can't do it - I can't get through another day - I can't take my son to school. 


I feel broken. I should hang a sign on myself or get a t-shirt - OUT OF ORDER!!!!  Got so bad this morning my son tried to go next door to get help. Such a gorgeous loving understanding boy.

Well fuck you, Anxiety Monster. I’m going to take my son to school. SO THERE. HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?   Fuck you. Fuckedy, fuck fuck fuck.

I hate that anxiety has the best of me. It’s destroying our lives. If only it would leave as easily as it arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment