Thursday 17 November 2011

Venturing back to work

The last couple of days have been OK. I ventured back into work and had some - relatively speaking - mild panic attacks. But somehow I was able to recognise that I had been indulging in a lot of negative self talk and that continued and I was breathing very shallowly at the same time the panic happened. I was able to diffuse it quite quickly....and going for a quick walk around the site helped too :)

I don't want to think about it too much though and I'm hesitant to say I've turned the corner for fear I might slip back - it's happened before. I'll take these good days and just enjoy them as that for the time being! Hopefully the odd not so good day won't affect me too much - besides everyone has good and bad, up and down days......

No comments:

Post a Comment