Thursday 10 November 2011

Why am I waiting......?

After posting those stunning pictures and after having yet another panic attack - thinking this damn head cold is somehow going to cause my brain to stop functioning and hence cause me to die - I felt I should continue with my struggle to beat this.

I really despise having to chase up GPs. Now I'm chasing up my new GP (who I thought was going to be really good) to get the activation code for the 'beating the blues' online C.B.T. program. Doctors they just don't get it do they?! Here, I am trying to do something about getting better and they sit on their feckin arses while people who aren't very well, are tired, have no motivation and are agoraphobic have to chase THEM up. It's no wonder there are so many mentally ill people wandering around. And they wonder why our suicide rate is so high - when one is already feeling useless and like they don't matter - having GPs that fail to help reinforces those thoughts. I know they are busy but if they can't deal with it they should say so and refer us  to someone who can help. That's all I was asking for - some guidance and help to recover - to steer me in the right direction.

C'mon Doc - I've made it easy for you - I've told you what's wrong......

Lets see if the message I left at reception gets through and some action is taken. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment