Thursday 24 November 2011

Help.....help oh please help

Oh help...help....I'm so scared - I can't see properly - there's a fuzzy patch in the centre of my vision. I've been having nausea, retching and vomiting all week. The retching was so bad this morning - I had nothing to throw up....was making horrendous noises trying to get something up to make me feel better.
Oh God...this visual disturbance is freaking me out. I'm dying, I'm dying....it's a stroke.

Had to call husband. Huge cry, huge panic......feel slightly better after big cry. Fuzzy patch gone - but exhausted now - headache. Eyelid twitching. My brain is fried!




Just can't keep on doing this. Really, really had enough...I'm not functioning well at all....this is destroying me an my family. I don't like my son seeing this happening....I don't like him having to see or hear me retch and vomit all the time. I just don't know what to do.......what is going on really? What is it - just tell me what it is and I'll feel better for knowing? Arrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhh. Is it hormones, is it depression, anxiety, panic disorder - really? Or is it something more?

No comments:

Post a Comment