Friday 25 November 2011

Aunt Flo




Oh the relief - Aunt Flo arrived early - definitely something up with my hormone balance - imbalance! Throwing up big time yesterday. Massive panic attacks - hot and cold, night sweats, low back pain - period like pain all week with no period (until now).

Actually - I'm not feeling that relieved - I'm washed out, exhausted, weepy and scared I'm going to die from the exhaustion. This is all so overwhelming, depressing and debilitating.

I suppose I had better go to the GP and tell her all this........but I just don't trust anyone anymore.....besides I can't face sitting in the waiting room and I don't have $37.00 to spare. I begrudge giving them money when they haven't followed through on what I asked. What are they going to do anyway - take blood tests....how reliable are those? Will have have to have a blood test every week of my next cycle? Then what? a trial of HRT? Or do I change my diet, keep up the herbal stuff.

Or do I just shut up and put up despite all these debilitating symptoms - besides...all women go through it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment