Tuesday 15 November 2011

Caffeine

Still waiting - still no response from the GP. I figured I'd try contacting the 'Beating the Blues' website http://www.beatingtheblues.co.nz/ directly and explain my situation and ask if they would provide me with an activation code for their 'free' program. But the bloody contact us link doesn't work. I've tried three times. What is a depressed anxious person with panic disorder and agoraphobia to do?! Blatantly asking for help and making 'their' job easy but still can't get help. Oh well.....guess I'll keep on with 'trying' to help myself.




Pup-spresso, dog-a-chino


To top things off - I have no money to buy a coffee today and I've run out of plunger and instant at home. My 5 year old son's wallet doesn't have enough coinage. I've looked behind and under the couch cushions and done the same in the car. Checked jacket pockets.....aaarrrggghhhh....nothing.

But hey - I managed a brisk walk and found that someone had put a Tony Hawk Tech Deck quarter pipe out in a pile of rubbish - my son is going to LOVE that :)

Did I mention that I am trying to start running? I found a booklet about running and the runners high (endorphins) kicking depression in the butt. Thought I'd give it a go - especially since in the midst of a full blown panic attack I feel the need to run and run and run - escape....

Done it twice now - my thighs hurt.....





No comments:

Post a Comment