Friday 15 June 2012

Teacher as bully - part two - food poisoning/stomach bug.

And still it goes on - according to one source/spy.  However, I'm not sure how reliable this source is. I'm going ask a few questions of another parent helper next week. If this parent helper confirms what has been said already - then I'm going to email *****'s teacher and set up a meeting to discuss *****'s behaviour in class.

I've been told that ***** is being left out of performance practise, been made to stand behind a whiteboard and stare at the ceiling for periods of up to 20 min. I don't know who or what to believe.

It breaks my heart to think that my son might be being singled out for taking off frustrations out on and making an embarrassment or example of. Worse...he could get left behind, be disadvantaged in his learning - all because his teacher might not be able to cope with him - or simply has taken a dislike to him.

AND she can't spell, has serious grammatical issues - I'm not sure I want someone like that teaching my child to read and write. Her job title in her email signature is spelt incorrectly, she doesn't know which there, their, they're, to or too to use when.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

In other frustrations - I think I have food poisoning or a stomach bug. Woke up before 1 am with stomach cramps....have made SEVERAL trips to the toilet to do extremely watery diarrhoea (i.e. peeing out my bum). Not pleasant.....I'm so sore, crampy and tired and headachey, gas pains under shoulders - how much more can my poor body survive?! To top it all off I have period cramps too - as you can imagine I feel very unclean and gross. Why does this all keep happening?

PLEASE!!!! HAVEN"T I BEEN DEALT ENOUGH ALREADY?!!!! CRY sob cry whimper.

No comments:

Post a Comment