Tuesday 19 June 2012

No response from the teacher yet. I'm frustrated and angry...gotta try and keep a lid on it. But me being 'anxiety girl' - I'm leaping to all possible conclusions.



I'm having visions of her ranting to others about my wanting a meeting and pretending to not get my email. Me saying "if you aren't prepared to be professional and adult I will speak with the Principal directly".

Then I hear that she had a hospital appointment yesterday afternoon. Oh great, I've heard she is trying to get pregnant....I bet she is pregnant.....she'll blame her hormones. So what?!  I'll say "pregnancy is NOT an illness and you'll just have to be professional and contain yourself....hormones are not permission to shame, humiliate and bully".

And I'll be mighty fucked off if she has a successful pregnancy (that's just going to upset how I feel about my miscarriage)- and if she does I hope she has an active boy......ooooh ouch meeeooww.

And then there's the thought that she's going to deny everything (at this point I will have only referred to what I have witnessed), I'll be made to feel like I'm just stirring etc etc. And things could get worse for ***** for my having brought the issue up. But I have to; not just for my son's sake but all his classmates too.

Of course this is just my thoughts. And if things do pan out as I've imagined...I'll just try my utmost to remain calm and poised, end the conversation and take my findings (I've documented everything) to the Principal.

Oh I feel ill.....I'm so tense, wound up....my head feels like it is in a vice and going to explode. I feel like I might vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment