Friday 8 June 2012

Sick 'n' Tired 'n' Angry

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. I was feeling quite good...getting all crafty and making and baking things for my son. This past week I hurt all over and have that awful bone-crushing fatigue. I also have a strange sensation at my left upper abdomen - as if something is stuck or twisted. Is it irritable bowel, is it an enlarged spleen? God knows!!




I'm getting angry with everyone - just because I look OK from the outside doesn't mean that I am OK. I feel terrible OK....how many times to I have to try and explain it - especially to my family? I'm sick to death of it all. I'm sick and tired of having to squeegee the windows every morning...litres and litres of condensation dripping off. And the resultant mould - having to clean the walls and ceilings once a month, along with emptying out all the drawers and getting mould out. Inside the wardrobes. No wonder we're all sick all Winter. Waking up with irritated throats and tonnes of postnasal drip every morning. What is wrong with this country - next to no insulation so that now everyone is having to insulate retrospectively and install ventilation and heat pump systems. Our landlord doesn't seem interested in doing that - even though it will ultimately protect her asset. I'm sure the walls are rotten and mouldy through and through. Even the carpets are harbouring mould spores - I can smell it. Grrrrrrrr....its so depressing.

Will we ever be in a position to own our own place where we can install a ventilation and heating system?




No comments:

Post a Comment