Saturday 18 February 2012

Root canal complete

Had the remainder of the root canal done this morning - feeling a bit sick headachy and having intermittent pain in my right ear. Must be from holding my jaw open for almost an hour. Well....I'm glad its all done now. Pray that it doesn't give me any more grief!

Ordered a splint for my carpal tunnel and forearm pain and numbness. Yes been waking up at night with numbing pain in part of my right hand - thumb, index finger and middle finger - feel fat and tingly and numb and painful...I just thought I was sleeping on my hand and cutting off the circulation!! Not so....classic patterning of carpal tunnel syndrome. Then the burning in the median nerve started...odd sensation.

I must be getting old - my musculoskeletal system seems to be packing it in - I really must start taking care of myself!

2 comments:

  1. it is best to completely, avoid chewing from that side of the mouth, as the tooth may easily fracture.root canal treatment plays a very important part in determining the healing time. u did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Andy. I know that the tooth is a bit thin on one edge. Thanks for saying I did a good job - it wasn't the most pleasant of experiences to lie down through :P

    ReplyDelete