Monday 30 April 2012

Retained products of conception?

Oh God...I thought a D and C was supposed to clean you out. I'm bleeding more now than the first few days afterwards - and clots. I just went to the bathroom and a gush of blood and clots came out. I was given a number to call at the hospital if I was at all concerned. After speaking with what sounded like a 12 year old nurse I feel even more concerned. In fact I'm shit scared.

I might as well have opted for waiting for Mother Nature the amount of stuff that seems to be coming out. There was less than this after giving birth! Period like pains too. Apparently I might have retained products of conception and my uterus might be trying to expel everything itself. However...I could start to haemorrhage or I might need another bloody D and C to rectify things.......OMG I sincerely hope not. I thought that was the point of the D and C - to get rid of everything. :(

Feeling very upset, scared and angry today. Crying all the time - I think I have postnatal depression now too. It's all too much...I can't bear to even look outside - everything hurts my eyes....too bright. This morning I wanted to die.....I just feel that it would be easier for everyone - no need to pay back the scholarship funds I've been granted already. It is my gorgeous son who keeps me going......oh please, please make this all stop so that I can enjoy him.......PLEASE...PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment