Friday 27 April 2012

Go away world

Today I have no patience or tolerance. Noise hurts me. My head is sore and my right eye is weeping. My low back is throbbing with pain and it feels like someone is intermittently stabbing my uterus with a knife (which in a sense was what was done two days ago). And I'm sick and tired of the tinnitus in my left ear - it sounds to me like I have a cicada stuck in there - I used to love sound of cicadas; they reminded me of long hot summers!!

I feel empty and miserable still. I don't want to see anyone - can't deal with the incessant texts coming from one particular person. I'm exhausted. I'm sad. I don't want to move. I can't even bring myself to treat myself to a nice coffee.

I want the whole world to go away along with the cicada in my ear, stabbing pains up my bum and in lower back and the knife in my uterus. The headache and the depression.

Cry cry cry

No comments:

Post a Comment