Tuesday 14 August 2012

I think I have developed tolerance (to clonazepam)

The thoughts about dropping dead had stopped for a while - or rather they came and went and I wasn't bothered by them. I put that down to the clonazepam. Now - they are back with a vengeance, I'm not sleeping well - having panic again, visual disturbance feeling sick, hot and cold. I suspect I've become tolerant to the dose - I say this because of the return of the above problems and because the drowsiness has eased (only to be replaced with my usual fatigue).

And I feel really really depressed, crying all the time - I just want to go to sleep and wake up when its all gone. I need peace. I can't focus, I can't, or don't want to, move. Night sweats last night sore chest and fear of dying all back.

I've read that clonazepam can make depression worse.

I'm so upset - I thought I was doing better...............now I feel like I might have gotten myself stuck in a tolerance, dependence, addiction drug hell spiral ~!~!




No comments:

Post a Comment